Welcome to my academic page.
I am a PhD student in numerical simulations under the direction of Alexandre Ern at CERMICS. My other supervisors are Martin Vohralik (INRIA, co-direction), Olivier Jamond (CEA) and Florence Drui (CEA).
PhD topic : I am working on the use of HHO (Hybrid-high order) methods in the context of structural dynamics. The goal is to apply the spacial HHO discrete operator on dynamic equations solved with explicit time algorithms. Another topic is to use the hybrid aspect of HHO methods for adaptative mesh refinement.
Publications and preprints
- Convergence analysis of hybrid high-order methods for the wave equation, Erik Burman, Omar Duran, Alexandre Ern, Morgane Steins.
I graduated from ENSTA Paris engineering school in Septembre 2020. There I chose to specialize in applied mathematics for numerical simulation. For this purpose I simultaneously studied at Paris-Saclay University, to obtain my master degree from master AMS in 2020.
During my education I had several internship :
- 6 months at EDF Lab in Saclay where I studied a post-processing method for neutron equation.
- 6 months at the BNC in Montreal where I worked on learning algorithms.
- 6 months at CEA Saclay as an introduction for my PhD.
- AnaCS : Analysis and scientific computing for undergraduate engineering students at the ENPC (2020). This course is taught in a flipped classroom.
ENPC CERMICS, École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées, 6 et 8 av. Blaise Pascal, Cité Descartes – Champs-sur-Marne, 77455 Marne-la-Vallée Cedex 2.
CEA DES/ISAS/DM2S/SEMT/DYN, Dynamic studies lab, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette Cedex.
INRIA Project-Team SERENA, Building A, 4th floor, Inria Paris, 2 rue Simone Iff, 75589 Paris 12.